Like many people, I participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge every year.
For 2023, I’ve set my goal to finish 50 books by the end of the year. I go through books like a fish through water so I could probably increase it a bit but I want to take it easy on myself, since 2023 is going to be BUSY. This year, I am house-hunting and getting married!
Here is a complete list, by genre, of the books on my Goodreads “To-Read” list:
Highlighted indicates an author that I’ve read previously.
- Fire and Blood by George R.R. Martin
- What Lies Beyond the Veil by Harper L. Woods
- A Hunt of Shadows by Elisa Kova
- Marrow Charm by Kristin Jacques
- The Last Tale of the Flower Bride by Roshani Chokshi
- Song of Silver, Flame like Night by Amelie Wen Zhao
- A Day of Fallen Night by Samantha Shannon
- Galatea by Madeline Miller
- Wildblood by Lauren Blackwood
- Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo
- Witch King by Martha Wells
- The Ruined Maiden by A.D. Winter
- She is a Haunting by Trang Thanh Tran
- Defend the Dawn by Brigid Kemmerer
- All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace
- Beasts of Prey by Ayana Gray
- Beasts of Ruin by Ayanaa Gray
- Foxglove by Adalyn Grace
- A Light in the Flame by Jennifer Armentrout
- A Thousand Heartbeats by Kiera Cass
- Chaos and Flame by Tessa Gratton
- Wings Once Cursed and Bound by Piper J. Drake
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
- Two Truths and a Lie by Meg Mitchell Moore
- Anywhere You Run by Wanda Morris
- The Villa by Rachel Hawkins
- The Family Game by Catherine Steadman
- What Have We Done by Alex Finlay
- The House Guest by Hank Ryan
- All the Dark Places by Terri Parlato
- Sisters of the Lost Nation by Nick Medina
- Devil in Ohio by Daria Polatin
- The Love of My Life by Rosie Walsh
- I Have Some Questions for You by Rebecca Makkai
- Really Good, Actually by Monica Heisey
- The Porcelain Moon by Janie Chang
- Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
- Violeta by Isabel Allende
- Pandora by Susan Stokes-Chapman
- What Happened to Ruthy Ramirez by Claire Jimenez
- Looking for Jane by Heather Marshall
- The Half Moon by Mary Beth Keane
Are any of these books on your list for 2023? What books are you excited to read?
4 thoughts on “My Reading List for 2023”
Great list! Happy reading!
LikeLiked by 1 person
The Villa is on my wish list. I read The Family Game last year and loved it.
Lauren @ http://www.shootingstarsmag.net
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes! I just finished The Villa actually and it was really, really good. Happy reading!